- Abdul Mukit, Ph.D.
- Beni Mulyana, Ph.D.
- Dong Han, Ph.D.
- Haoliang Zhang, Ph.D.
- Zhihao Zhao, Ph.D.
- Lei Yang, Ph.D., Deep learning approaches in problems in various dimensional data, 2017. Currently with SAIC Innovation Center, San Jose, CA.
- Mehedi Hasan, MS, Stand-alone image reconstruction for multi-slice echo-planar- imaging with application to study human brain mapping, 2016. Currently with Verizon, NJ.
- Chao Jiang, MS, AGILE: Arbitrary Grid Logistic rEgression using Intel Software Guard Extensions, 2016. Currently a bioinformatic programmer at UCSD, San Diego.
- Han Dong, MS, Empirical Transition Probability Indexing Genome
Sequence Alignment Based on CUDA, 2016. Currently continuing his Ph.D.
- Feng Chen, Ph.D., Adaptive Distributed Source Coding Based On Bayesian Inference, 2015. Currently a Postdoctorate Fellow at UCSD, San Diego.
- Amin M. Roozgard, Ph.D., Medical Signals Alignment and Privacy Protection using Belief Propagation and Compressed Sensing, 2014. Now with Hewlett-Packard, Tulsa.
- Nafise Barzigar, Ph.D., Image and Video Enhancement using Sparse Coding, Belief Propagation and Matrix Completion, 2014. Now with Hewlett-Packard, Tulsa.
- Lijuan Cui, Ph.D., Adaptive and Secure Distributed Source Coding for Video and Image Compression, 2013. Now with Broadcom, San Diego.
- Bei Li, M.S., Maximize Producer Rewards in Distributed Generation Environments, 2011. Now with Google, Seattle.
- Shuang Wang, Ph.D., Adaptive Channel and Source Coding using Approximate Inference, 2011. Currently an Assistant Research Professor at UCSD, San Diego.
- Fan Zhang, Ph.D., Pricing in Multi-Service Communication Networks: A Game-Theoretic Approach (coadvised with Dr. Verma), 2011. Now with Amazon, Seattle.
- Anusha Chennareddy, M.S., Face Recognition and Video Denoising using Low-Rank Matrix Approximation and Matrix Completion (coadvised with Dr. Verma), 2011. Now with Foxconn, Houston.
- Mouhammad K. Akkoumi, Ph.D., Human Detection and Tracking Enhancing Security Systems at Ports of Entry (coadvised with Dr. Sluss), 2011. Now with Scientex Corporation , Virginia.
- Siddharth Gangadhar, M.S., Maximizing User Rewards for Smart Grid Environments using a Deterministic Reinforcement Learning Approach (coadvised with Dr. Verma), 2011. Now continuing his Ph.D. at the University of Kansas.
- Zhenfei Tai, M.S., Braille Document Recognition using Belief Propagation, 2008. Now with Bloomberg, NY.
- Dianchao Liu, M.S., 3D Reconstruction from Microscope Images via Graph Cut, 2008. Now with Ricoh, China.